- Welcome to Russet House School
- Mission Statement And Aims
- What do we do ?
- School Values and British Values
- Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
- Work With Therapists
- The School Day
- School Meals and Healthy Eating
- Term Dates
- Our Staff
- Pupil Premium
- Measuring Pupil Progress
Schools are currently allocated Pupil Premium funding for those families who have been registered for Free School Meals (FSM) and this includes any child who has been registered for FSM at any point during the past 6 years. Each school may decide how best to use the funding and schools are held accountable for how this has been used to support pupils from low income families. Schools are required to report this information.
Please click here for the statement 2017-18