- Welcome to Russet House School
- Mission Statement And Aims
- What do we do ?
- School Values and British Values
- Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
- Work With Therapists
- The School Day
- School Meals and Healthy Eating
- Term Dates
- Our Staff
- Pupil Premium
- Measuring Pupil Progress
Russet House School admits pupils who:
- - are aged 3 – 11 years
- - have a diagnosis of autism or are the process of receiving a diagnosis of autism
- - have an Education, Health and Care Plan, or are in the process of gaining an Education, Health and Care Plan
All admissions to Russet House School are through Enfield Local Authority’s Special Educational Needs (SEN) Service.
If a family would like their child to be considered for a place at Russet House School they should contact SEN Services on 020 8379 5667 for further information.