- Useful Links and Websites
- Parent Pay
- Bad Weather
- Online Safety
- The School Day
- Parent Information Sessions and Workshops
- Hospital Passport
- Absence from School - The Law
- Education, Health & Care Plan
- The Local Offer
- Parent feedback
- Disability Living Allowance
- Activities for children outside school
- Coffee Mornings and Drop-in sessions
- Community Help Points
- Helping Others Know Your Child Has Autism
- Learning at Home
The School Day
For the first term, nursery aged pupils attend for 5 mornings a week arriving at school at 9.10 a.m. and leaving at 11.45 a.m. Pupils are greeted by their class staff and taken to the classroom.
Reception to Year 6
Pupils attending full-time arrive at school at 9.10 a.m. and leave at 3.00 p.m.
There is a daily mid-morning break of 15 minutes between 10.45 and 11.00 a.m.
Lunch is served over two sittings in the new hall between 12.00 noon and 1.20 p.m. and the pupils also have time to play.
The afternoon session starts at 1.30 p.m. and there is no afternoon break.