- Useful Links and Websites
- Parent Pay
- Bad Weather
- Online Safety
- The School Day
- Parent Information Sessions and Workshops
- Hospital Passport
- Absence from School - The Law
- Education, Health & Care Plan
- The Local Offer
- Parent feedback
- Disability Living Allowance
- Activities for children outside school
- Coffee Mornings and Drop-in sessions
- Community Help Points
- Helping Others Know Your Child Has Autism
- Learning at Home
Education, Health and Care Plans
All pupils at Russet House School have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) or are in process of getting one supported by the school.
Annual Review of an Education Health and Care Plan
Each pupil’s Educational, Health and Care Plan is reviewed annually at the Annual Review of the EHCP meeting. This is chaired by the Phase Leader and attended by the child’s parent/s, Class Teacher and other professionals as appropriate. At the meeting the parent/s, class teacher and Phase Leader discuss the child’s progress towards the outcomes in his/ her EHCP and agree new outcomes; these focus on the areas of priority for each child.
Parents need to check their child’s EHCP, parts A1 and A2 before the Annual Review meeting, and make any changes they wish by writing it on the document.