- Useful Links and Websites
- Parent Pay
- Bad Weather
- Online Safety
- The School Day
- Parent Information Sessions and Workshops
- Hospital Passport
- Absence from School - The Law
- Education, Health & Care Plan
- The Local Offer
- Parent feedback
- Disability Living Allowance
- Activities for children outside school
- Coffee Mornings and Drop-in sessions
- Community Help Points
- Helping Others Know Your Child Has Autism
- Learning at Home
ParentPay is the school online payment system that lets you make secure online payments by credit and debit card. You can also pay in cash at local PayPoint stores - we will provide you with a bar-code to make payments this way.
Many parents are now using ParentPay to pay school online. It’s used to make cashless payments in schools for dinner money and activities like trips, snack fund and uniform.
Make convenient and safe cashless payments
Our school online payment system gives you a more convenient and flexible way to pay school online and helps to keep your child safe. By making cashless payments you know that your money has reached the school safely.
You can view your account statement and payment history, check when payments need to be made and set alerts to tell you when to pay school online.
Cashless payments have helped our school become more efficient as administration time in the school office is reduced.