Open Evening - between 6-8pm
Sports Day - Phase 1
Parent Workshop - Safety Awareness
Transport is arranged by the Local Authority and not by the school.
The Local Authority may provide free home-to-school transport for a child with special educational needs (SEN). Eligibility is based on assessment of individual need according to our Home to School Transport Policy.
The Local Authority can make provision of transport, or otherwise, as they consider necessary, for the purpose of facilitating the attendance of persons receiving education and such transport must be provided free. We are generally only under a duty to provide free transport to a child's nearest suitable school, provided it is beyond statutory walking distances.
Decisions about eligibility are made by the Local Authority in accordance with Enfield's Home to School Transport policy. Any exceptional requests are considered by the Authority's SEN Panel.
The policy sets out in details the criteria used when deciding if a particular pupil should be provided with transport.
- When Enfield will provide travel assistance
- Who will be considered for travel assistance – the different age groups
- How we will decide if you are eligible for travel assistance
- What kind of travel assistance might be provided
- How to apply
- The appeals process if you are not successful
- How to make a complaint
- The responsibilities of the Council, the school and parents or carers
To view The Local Authority's Transport Policy please click here
Application for a Child or Young Person to receive Travel Assistance: click here
(or starting in a new school)
Application for change to existing Travel Assistance: click here
Transport Telephone Number: 020 8379 1258